Location:Williston, North Dakota
Position Reports To:Services Asset Coordinator
The Warehouse Coordinator (WHC) is responsible for the maintenance and management of all company assets (products, equipment and inventory) within an assigned regional market. The WHC ensures the assets and inventory are kept in good condition to support safe, successful and high quality services to our customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual in this position must use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uphold safety values and culture of FlexSteel including personal commitment to safety, ability to identify and mitigate safety risks, follow procedures, and perform JSAs, safety audits and safety meetings.
- Perform planned and unplanned repairs and maintenance to equipment on site and in a warehouse setting
- Provide maintenance and housekeeping at the facility to ensure a clean, organized, and safe work environment. Ensure facility passes safety and warehouse audits as required.
- Support the receipt and inspection of materials on arrival at site in terms of integrity, conformity and quantities, as per Mechanical Integrity Plan and manufacturing recommendations, Purchase Orders and Packing Lists
- Support the adequate handling, storage and preservation of materials, in accordance with the relevant procedures defined by HSEQ, manufacturers, engineering, policy, clients and projects
- Ensure all assets, tools and load outs are available to meet A+ customer service and expectation.
- Ensure the correct receipt, issue and restock of all parts in Visual.
- Work with staff to identify and solve material and logistic problems within the organization
- Maintain a full inventory of all stores with special attention to fast moving and long lead items.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting including end of year and end of month counts, auditing, investigating and reconciling all inventories with the ability to take consequence action.
- Control the storage and inventories of equipment spare parts and consumables.
- Review all Orders/Transfers to ensure that the correct Visual Part/Asset Numbers have been assigned prior to order placement and where a Generic Part Number must be used ensure that the correct Visual Part Number has been assigned prior to the equipment being shipped from the supplier
- Ensure that all Inventory & Assets are correctly received so as to ensure that invoicing is processed correctly and in accordance with company policy and procedures, and where necessary provide support in completing said Delivery Tickets
- Work to ensure all due diligence and processes are utilized to transparently write off and dispose of all company assets in accordance to all laws and policies.
- Accurately and efficiently create and preform requisitions (PR), request for quotes (RFQ), and receipts.
- Provide maintenance and daily inspections to forklifts and other equipment used in the facility and received from the field.
- Perform other functions, activities, or duties as directed by manager to support the Services business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- A high school graduate or GED preferred; minimum 3 years of experience will be accepted in lieu of education. In addition, 3 plus years of experience in a related field, with general knowledge of warehouse procedures preferred.
- Ability to speak fluent English in writing and speaking. Bilingual a plus.
- Results oriented self-driven individual with strong organizational and people skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to operate and maintain forklifts and equipment typical of warehouse and field operations.
- Ability to maintain small equipment specifically hydraulics, generators etc.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Experience with operation of general packaging equipment and warehouse equipment, forklift certification preferred.
- Must be proficient with computers including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must have clean driving record and be able to pass background investigation.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse/manufacturing/construction experience with average experience of 3+ years.
- Licensure and/or experience in the operation of fork lifts and other general construction equipment as necessary will be required.
- Commercial driver license class A is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate Forklift and manage shipping schedules is essential with this role.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on or under equipment to repair it.
- Active participation in managing inventories and maintaining equipment/facilities.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, humidity, rain and direct sunlight conditions in all types of oil-field and construction environments.
- Warehouse environment with indoor forklift operation and storage yard with large reels of spoolable pipe and installation equipment.
DateMay 2, 2018
How to ApplyIn order to express interest in FlexSteel job opportunities, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
FlexSteel is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities to employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable laws. FlexSteel’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. M/F/D/V.