FlexSteel is an ideal solution for pipe rehabilitation, because liners just won’t cut it. Long lengths of FlexSteel – in excess of 10,000 feet – can be pulled through failed pipelines, quickly and easily restoring original operating pressure at a fraction of the cost of new pipeline construction.
- Cost-effective solution for the growing problem of aging or corroding pipelines
- Can prevent shut-down of failed pipelines located in environmentally sensitive areas
- Keeps landowners happy by offering a fast, non-invasive method of restoring your pipeline
- Inherent pressure-retaining capability; does not depend on the structural integrity of the carrier pipe
- Continues to perform to original specifications with no need for de-rating over time